MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The QA Software Engineer creates and executes comprehensive test plans to identify issues with the software before a product launch. They collaborate with software developers to resolve issues using efficient and up-to-date testing tools and strategies.
- Creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Ensures that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Designs, develops, and executes automation scripts using open-source tools
- Coordinates with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to identify system requirements
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that challenge you to think outside the box to provide a smoother delivery of healthcare services. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities as a QA engineer.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- 1-3 years of experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
- Preferably has experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience in being part of a development team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process