MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Payroll Specialist handles payroll duties such as reviewing timekeeping, handling payouts, and maintaining accurate records of all payroll transactions.
- Reviews timekeeping and payroll information and prepares bank upload files for payouts
- Ensures that payroll-related documents are accurate, complete, and in compliance with government mandates
- Addresses and resolves employee complaints regarding payroll systems or transactions
- Progress: To work on projects that involve managing documents and reports, which would allow you to exercise your organization and analytical abilities. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in the field of finance.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Preferably has experience in finance or accounting-related positions
- Open to experienced professionals and fresh graduates
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 408A, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.