Mida Food Distributors Inc.
- Manila, Philippines, 2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 13,312.00 - PHP 14,000.00 / monthPHP133121400013312MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Secures the accuracy of inventory, monitor the product issuances (FIFO) and receiving, and ensures that inventories in SAP are always updated. Directly reports to Operations Manager.
- For satellite warehouses, prepares product pick list and send a request to the Inventory Control Analyst of Storage Services Provider using the Pick and Pack module in SAP. Including the products for withdrawal as coordinated by the Singalong Ops that are needed for processing.
- Product replenishment in Singalong warehouse. Ensures that Singalong Storage is maximized.
- Proper documentation of product movements in the public cold storages.
- Handling of withdrawal requests.
- Withdrawal documents of the public storage.
- Good issues, packaging, raw materials and customer sample from SAP.
- Incoming (public cold storage) products documentation
- Movement of product from one pallet to the other and identification , tally of specific pallets and their contents
- Coordinate with the ICA or encoder of storage provider on all products to be transferred coming from Singalong. Email necessary documents and counter checks whether these products are received in right quantities, batches and item code.
- Countercheck whether the products being out in the storage (quantity, batches, item code) are tallied with what should be encoded in the SAP.
- Prepare DR with the correct product, quantity, and batch should and should match with the SO and to the picklist coming from the pickers after order filling.
- Check and prepare report after the receiving of incoming cargoes. Forwards the same to the Purchasing and Accounting for further checking. Preparation of draft GRPO after receiving. Accounting to encode in SAP.
- Request for regular product cycle count to service provider and Warehouseman of Singalong.
- Prepare report requested by either Ops Manager or PPIC Manager.
- Organize and maintain file for Ops Department.
- Encode pre count inventory in Singalong as guide/ reference for the physical count.
- Request for inventory adjustment whenever necessary.
- On time feedback to Customer Relations Department for out of stock items.
- Other assignments given from time to time.
- A graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- With experience in data and warehousing is an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Has customer/ client focus
- Has attention to details
- With above average communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to be assigned to Singalong, Manila
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Mida Food Distributors Inc.
Mida Food Distributors Inc. and Mida Trade Ventures International Inc. was founded by Ms. Lourdes “Chingling” Tanco. With 25 years of experience in the International Seafood Industry, Ms. Tanco gained her experience in the industry having worked with Singleton, the largest shrimp processing company in the US in the early 80’s. Mida Food is a direct importer and distributor of frozen seafood products. We vigilantly protect our market share and stock as many as 200 different varieties of seafood. We also ensure a consistent supply to our clients. With offices in the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Jakarta and Surabaya, we are certain to supply products of excellent quality. Our staff has been certified by the Aquaculture Certification Council, the certification arm for Best Agricultural Practices, to certify that facilities such as hatchery, farm and processing plants abide with Best Aquaculture practices. This includes aspects of responsible sustainable aquaculture. We attend industry trade shows and conferences in Asia, Europe and North America; and visit various seafood plants, restaurants and hyper marts in these regions to keep us current. Mida products are best quality products. We buy directly from producers and stock enough volume to ensure that our prices are competitive and stable. Our deliveries are prompt, and done in reefer vans which maintain products at a temperature of –15 degrees C during delivery. Mida Food products are fresh frozen in nitrogen, contact plate, or blast freezers at temperatures of at most –45 degrees Celsius, and only in plants certified to export to the US, Japan and Europe. Mida Trade was established to service US importers, processors and end users of seafood who wanted to import frozen seafood products from the Far East. Mida Trade also provided assistance to processor-exporters of seafood in the Far East who wanted to expand their markets outside of Japan. Since then Mida has expanded its range of business to include Europe, Australia, and other markets in Asia.