- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Present, sell and upsell all company products and services such as kitchen, wardrobe and walk-in closet to current and potential clients.
- Frequent communication with target customers to identify their requirements, assist them with selecting appropriate products to meet their specification and matches it with company’s products and services.
- Monitoring of on-going project installation and communicating project concerns to the client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Open to Fresh Graduates
- Aggressive in account acquisition and saturation.
- Must always be on the look-out for business opportunities.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Amenable to travel to different business locations (with company service vehicle & driver).
- Work Location: Makati City
- Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays (9:00AM - 6:00PM/10:00AM - 7:00PM)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Modernbrands Inc.
Modernbrands Inc. is a Home Solutions Company established in 2013. It prides itself on its unique collection of home furniture. It is our company’s intention to provide Filipinos with unique, quality and innovative designs from across the world that will go beyond the expected features of standard furniture. It is our goal to provide a variety of high quality and functional furniture selections that provide solution, coupled with outstanding service that will cater to the lifestyle and needs of all our clients. CORE VALUES As an organization dedicated to innovation, quality and excellence, The Company has six (6) core values which all employees are expected to adhere to: Integrity Believing that a business is only as good as its goodwill or reputation, the Company thrives on the untainted integrity of the organization and its individual employees. Every employee is expected to model company values and act as good steward of company property and time. Ownership Responsibility is mutual between the Company and its employees. As the Company acts through the people comprising it, every employee should act with utmost care by treating the business of the Company in the same manner they would treat their own because the growth and success of the Company is translated to growth and success of the people comprising it. Excellence The Company envisions constant self-improvement of every employee and an ever improving rapport among its employees as the most effective vehicle to achieve excellence. Teamwork The Company believes that teamwork is one of the most powerful tools for achieving success in any organization or business relationship. Customer Orientation The company is dedicated on providing its customers a product line-up consisting of best quality furniture and home décor pieces. Hence, every employee is expected to empathize and understand the wants and needs of the customers. Innovation It is the thrust of the Company to be in constant pursuit of creating innovative ideas to achieve total customer satisfaction by providing unique and better products and continuously improving our services.