- Generate Sales through the management of existing accounts and the identification of new clients and business opportunities.
- Create and Implement Sales and Marketing Strategies.
- Conduct Market Research to remain attuned to changing client needs and market trends.
- Manage After-Sales efforts to ensure continuing service to clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, preferably Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- With extensive Sales and Marketing experience in the Roofing, Construction or Thermal Insulation industries.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- With pleasing personality and perseverance.
- Willing to travel
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- Product Positioning
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
About New Kawara Inc.
Kawara is a comprehensive specialty roofing company widely specified by top Architects, Developers, Contractors, and Homeowners. We are the Philippine's leading importer of Ceramic Clay Roof Tiles, Asphalt Shingles, and Stone-Coated Metal Roofing in terms of both Volume and Value. Kawara is the official and exclusive distributor of the World's most prominent roofing brands -- Marusugi of Japan, Terreal of France, Koramic of Germany, BP Canada, and Feroof of Korea. Since it's inception, Kawara has evolved into a One-Stop Roofing Shop that offers the most complete roofing line in the market with a variety of types, profiles, colors, textures, and technologies to suit any budget and to meet any roofing need. Kawara is also committed to developing a Green Roofing System for its clients with complimentary products such as Reflective Thermal Insulation and Solar Power Systems that offer sustainable solutions that respect the environment.