Front Desk Officer (High-end Mall)
- Smile and greet the customers depending on the time of the day
- Assists customer inquiries onsite and through hotline
- Attends to customer’s needs and exceed expectations
- Handles customer complaints and address the same to proper personalities for resolution
- Assists customers in times of accidents and other untoward incidents
- Ensures consistency in delivering and providing excellent customer service
Front Desk Officer (High-end Residential / Condominium)
- Greet and assist Residents (Unit Owners & Tenants) and Visitors.
- Ensures availability of information and references pertaining to all services offered by the property that Residents (Unit Owners & Tenants) may requests and require from time to time
- Familiarity with facilities, amenities, services, events, and other information about the property that Residents (Units Owners & Tenants) may require from the Front Desk Staff.
- Monitors cleanliness and order at the Front Desk, Lobby area, and coordinates with Support Staff (Technical Maintenance & Housekeeping) for appropriate actions;
- Shares the responsibilities and the enforcement of House Rules and assigning the duties of the Support Staff (Technical Maintenance & Housekeeping).
- Obtain and maintain an inventory of supply of brochures and other informative materials.
We are looking for a qualified Front Desk Officers (Concierge Representative) for High-end Malls and Residential/Condominium.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism, Mass Communications and other similar course
- Work or internship experience abroad is an advantage
- Frontline experience in a hotel or high-end residential building is an advantage
- Personable and projects a professional image
- Excellent in English (verbal and written)
- Mature, Highly trainable, Well- mannered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Tourism Management