Sales Executive | Management Track
Rockwell Land Corporation
- Makati, PhilippinesPlaza Dr, Guadalupe Viejo, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves monthly sales budget goals and new business targets by selling Rockwell’s properties through various selling channels.
- Identifies sales leads and new opportunities.
- Initiates communication with incoming leads/prospects through Company’s efforts and the individual’s as well.
- Works seamlessly with other sales executives to develop strategies to attract, maintain and round potential clients.
- Prepares for, attends, and actively participates in sales meetings as required.
- Represents the Company with the utmost professionalism including attire, ethics, and conduct.
- Creates and analyzes market and industry metrics to formulate strategies and business direction.
- Performs special assignments from top leadership that will address pain points and increase corporate productivity.
What's in it for you?
- Great financial rewards: basic salary (NOT allowance) and commissions for all successful sales
- Job stability and security of tenure: potential for regular employment and benefits
- Build a quality network: get the chance to meet and build lasting relationships with the country's most premier clientele
- International sales opportunities: get the opportunity to be sent abroad on international sales roadshows
- Build a developer's mindset: get the chance to think like a Developer and learn directly from Rockwell Land's CEO and top executives
- Comprehensive sales training upon on-boarding
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical, planning, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong networking and/or social skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good grasp of the Real Estate industry.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell, Makati, Plaza Dr, 1211 Makati, Philippines
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 1 opening
About Rockwell Land Corporation
Build it and they will come. With bold ambition, Rockwell Land’s ground-breaking master plan transformed the lands of Meralco’s former thermal plant site into a high-end living environment now known as the Rockwell Center. In 1995, the newest member of the Lopez Group simultaneously developed five high-rise luxury residential apartments – a move unheard of in the 1990’s. At a time when industry players were shying away from risks, Rockwell moved to raise the bar for the whole industry – eventually becoming the benchmark for top-quality innovation that is as aesthetically beautiful as it is well-designed. Beneath the prestige and the glamour that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own. Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend. Begin your professional journey with Rockwell today!