- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities and prepare reports for same.
- Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
- Maintain and optimize ETL/ELT jobs to collect data from many sources and store into data warehouse
- Keep reviewing data warehouse and ETL/ELT implementation to improve data quality, process efficiency and performance
What's in it for you
- The employee will be enrolled with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan
- Health insurance provided by company such as inpatient, outpatient, dental, vision & maternity
- Complimentary mental health support by Psychologist
- Personal and career development mentoring with our management team
- Community Activity such as sport and hobbies
- Hybrid working environment with dynamic colleagues
- Flexible work hours
- Laptop provided by the company
- Internal bonding event every quarter
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Experience using Python (Python, Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter, Airflow, Celery, etc.)
- Experience using SQL
- Passion for Big Data Engineering and Technology.
- Collaboration Mindset
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Gedung Treasury Tower , Kawasan District 8 LOT 28, SCBD, Jl. Jend. sudirman kav 52-53, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About OY! Indonesia
OY! is an Indonesian fintech start up that mainly focusing on money movement aggregator. We are aiming to enable businesses and end-users in Indonesia to have access to world-class financial services, starting with sending and accepting money seamlessly and securely at scale.