Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesLegazpi St, San Lorenzo, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collaterals such as web pages, brochures, flyers, logos, mock-up, signs, collaterals, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Create these materials through different computer software programs such as Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Determine the layout, color, font styles, designs, vectors, icons, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Perform retouching and manipulations of images
- Maintaining PDR’s branding so it remains consistent and is used properly to all marketing materials and will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Officer.
- Create and edit powerful videos that can be used for social media and marketing campaigns
- Suggest or recommend designs for the improvement of the materials.
- Bachelor's Degree in Creative Multimedia, Communications, Advertising or equivalent
- Required Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe InDesign
- Highly creative and artistic
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Can anticipate upcoming requirements and can work with minimal supervision
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Willing to be in a hybrid work set-up
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Infographic Design
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Libran House, Legazpi St, 1223 Makati, Philippines
- Software Developer/IT Company
- 1 opening
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.