Partipost Philippines, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 28,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 / monthPHP280003000028000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Partipost is Asia’s fastest-growing influencer marketing platform that enables brands to activate everyday consumers to generate authentic and genuine content advocating for their products and services. Currently present in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
We’re looking for a superstar Telemarketer to help us grow the brand.
Your day to day would look like
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers based on our ideal customer profile.
- Generating leads by prospecting and qualifying to create a pipeline.
- Establish new relationships with prospective clients, understand their needs by scheduling outbound calls or conducting product demos, and explain company profiles to prospective clients.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying critical business opportunities that position Partipost as a strategic partner.
- Developing leads and referrals.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Meet prospective customers (SMB & enterprise like-and provide solutions, product demo customer profiling, collect demo feedback)
- Lead research for demand generation
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication or a related field
- Proven inside sales or telemarketing experience is an advantage
- Good familiarity with technology platforms (e.g omnichannel, CRM, etc.)
- Strong phone presence and experience conducting dozens of calls per day
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Fluent in Tagalog and English - both written and verbal
- Customer-centric mindset, able to understand customer needs
- Able to collaborate with multiple teams effectively.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About Partipost Philippines, Inc.
Partipost is Southeast Asia's fastest growing crowd marketing platform that helps brands increase visibility through user generated content by connecting these brands with everyday consumers and influencers. We currently have presence in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.