- Organizing and updating accounting records as needed ( digital and physical)
- Preparing and analyzing reports on transactions
- Performing regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments.
- Candidate must possess Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Required Skill(s): Well verse in computer, Good working attitude, Good interpersonal skills, Reliable, Efficient, and a team player
- Preferably CPA, or also with experience specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Non- CPA or Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
About Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation
Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation is a fertilizer company based in Makati City Philippines. The Company was established on June 6, 1980. The Philphos plant complex is among the largest phosphatic fertilizer plants in the world. The complex covers an area of 180 hectares within the 435-hectare Leyte Industrial Development Estate (LIDE) in Isabel, Leyte, Philippines. The company has four main processing plants, the Sulfuric Acid Plant, Ammonium Suphate Plant, Phosphoric Acid Plant and Granulation Plant. Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corp. is maintaining a global outlook and dedicated to maximizing production of the highest quality of fertilizer products and services at the least cost and sell at reasonable prices for the customer satisfaction in the country and throughout the world