- Conduct legal drafting and/or reviewing agreements and company compliance policies.
- Conduct legal research, update regulations related to Nusantics businesses to the internal team,
- Communicate with cross functional team and BoD.
- Conduct legal compliance, obtain new license, update and maintain existing licenses.
- Conduct legal analysis and advise, identify, evaluate and address issues of legal risks.
- Conduct legal action/have knowledge or experience in legal proceeding.
- Conduct legal audit/have knowledge or experience in Legal Due Diligence (LDD)
- Indonesian national with a Bachelor’s Degree of Law.
- Minimum 2 years experience in start-up and/or corporation as Legal Associate would be preferable.
- Have a good skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written).
- Have experience in handling company’s legal documents and company licenses.
- Able to prepare and review corporate, business and transaction agreements.
- Able to analyze legal cases and provide solutions.
- Good knowledge in legal affairs, business law, drafting and legal review.
- Excellent time and archive management, good interpersonal skills, multi-task and willing to learn.
- Have strong character, team player, high responsibility and experience to communicate with the government.
- Continuous Learning
- Attention to Detail
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No.73, RT.1/RW.4, Rw. Bar., Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12180
- Biotechnology / Greentech
- 1 opening
Nusantics is a genomics application company founded in 2019 with the ever growing belief in the importance of Microbiome balance in life. We are focused in providing sustainable solutions through science and nature. We aspire to make microbiome and the importance of balanced living as a part of our lifestyle. We believe that sustainability is more than just recycling and recovery. Sustainability should start in our mind as consumers; to be conscious of everything that we do and consume.