Customer Service Representative | Work From Home
- Manila, Philippines123, Barangay 308, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Virtual training and work from home (remote)!
How will this role have an impact?
- As part of the Quantified Commerce healthcare customer success team, you will interact with patients and resolve any billing and customer service related issues that they might have.
- This role will report to a customer success manager.
What will you do?
- Receive inbound customer calls & chat requests from patients with questions and concerns that they might have regarding the service.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members, and workforce
- Adhere to assigned shift times and maintain daily productivity requirements.
- Seek to support requested overtime to meet unexpected high-volume requirements.
- Escalate member complaints immediately if any to the customer success manager.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with patients.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching. Assist with training fellow employees, as needed.
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results oriented call center environment.
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and productivity goals.
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with members.
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule, including start, break, lunch, and end times.
- An ability to take direction and positively receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
- Previous call center experience is highly desirable.
- Solid PC and accurate data entry skills, experience with MS Office.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Barangay 308
- 10 openings
About Quantified Commerce
We are a telehealth platform that lets patients get prescribed generic medication via telemedicine online. We connect patients to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient. Our platform offers products and services available across 47 states in the USA. Our mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives.