Rustan Marketing Corporation
- Pasig, PhilippinesPhilippines, Metro Manila, 898, M. Eusebio Ave, Caniogan, PasigPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager, the Cost Accountant will be primarily responsible for Cost Analysis and Inventory Management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs new prices’ systems update and maintenance. Coordinates with department concerns.
- Analyses discounting scheme given. Ensures that this is within discount period and within pricing structure.
- Performs and maintains accuracy of unit costs in each stock cards
- Performs Cost Adjustments, when necessary
- Performs landed costing and Import Shipment Entry in APM Module
- Checks and Validates Brokers Billings, both service fees and reimbursable charges
- Performs Interfacing and validates GL accounts used on each transactions
- Checks and Validates Principal, Suppliers Invoice versus Purchase Order and Receiving Reports (3 way matching)
- Maintains IM Modules Contra Accounts
- Maintains Imported Shipments Folder - files of imported shipments
- Coordinates/Advises proper transaction codes to Receiving and Inventory Supervisor's of all transactions unless those that are recurring.
- Prepares Purchase Books- Local, Imported,
- Reconciles Invoice Receipt transactions made by AP Accountant versus SL Transactions(Receiving)
- Reconciles SL & GL Balances during closing periods
- Performs Pricing/Costig of various Products
- Performs Journal Entries when necessary
- Monitors and validates unit costs during receiving of bundled items.
- Assists supply chain and marketing department on requirements/ transactions related to inventory when needed
- Performs inventory counting when needed.
- Monitors Sales Returns and PIC transactions due to unit costing errors and when necessary performs cost adjustments.
- Performs other duties that will be assigned or as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Accounting Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- M. Eusebio Ave 898, 1606 Pasig, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
About Rustan Marketing Corporation
Rustan Marketing Corporation or RMK is one of the several companies under the Rustan Group of Companies. It was established in 1964 and is now a leading nationwide wholesale distributor of various international prestige brands. With a network of more than 700 wholesale and retail outlets in key cities and trading centers nationwide, Rustan Marketing Corporation has well established itself as a fully-integrated distribution service company with multi-distribution channels that include department stores, major supermarkets, drugstore chains, convenience stores, wholesalers and sub-distributors.