- Does monitoring of daily and weekly sales reports sent by different branches.
- Checks cash sales and actual cash deposits and other deposits made by Treasury.
- Monitors the usage of credit cards and handles inquries with the bank.
- Provides write-ups and checks documentation given to the department.
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Financial Management, or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in any Accounting cycle.
- Hardworking, willing to be trained.
- Willing to work full onsite in Ermita, Manila from Mondays to Fridays.
- Fresh graduates
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Accounting Technology
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tabacalera Bldg., 900 Romualdez St., Ermita, Manila
- Retail Industry
- 20 openings
About Kareila Management Corporation
We offer job stability and equal chances to all employees when it comes to recognition and promotions. We not only take pride in our products and services but also in the way we handle our employees. The longevity of tenure of our employees only shows their job satisfaction. What are you waiting for? Be a part of a world-class and dynamic organization that will take your career to a whole new level. Be one of us!