Digital Marketing Team Leader
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will typically lead efforts and/or collaborate with colleagues in these areas:
50% Digital Marketing Lead:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that incorporate a multichannel perspective across both broad-based and account-based marketing
- Facilitate, plan, and execute campaigns and tactics in paid search and display, social media, and web channels
- Test and analyze activities on a regular basis to accelerate the impact of marketing efforts
- Improve marketing collaboration processes and approaches
25% Agency Account and Project Management:
- Primary direct contact for agreed upon tasks and communication, related to external digital agency and various Business Unit leads
- Ensuring the right priorities, and issues are identified, communicated, completed, and/or resolved. Provide strategic solutions to improve issues in the future.
- Facilitate monitoring and tracking of work orders, purchase orders, invoices, and payment to ensure correct across the account
- Assist in training new and existing team members, and documenting new training areas
25% Best Practice Documentation and Process Improvement:
- Recommend new ideas, and process improvements to implement, as a core part of this role, and high need area
- Serve as key expert, to help analyze, document, and provide suggestions for ongoing improvements with campaign keywords, audience targets, and creative and copy edits across Business Units, and by campaign, etc.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will be working as part of a geographically diverse marketing organization to plan and execute marketing programs. This role is an exciting opportunity to liaise closely with our external best-in-class global digital agency, internal business unit leads, and report to the Senior Marketing Director, Global Marketing Excellence.
- 4-5+ years of B2B and/or B2C digital marketing experience
- Marketing team or agency background with experience working for a wide variety of international clients
- Hands-on execution experience with paid search, online display, and paid social media
- Ability to generate data-driven insights from tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com workflow management tool preferred
- Experience with Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising preferred
- Ability to champion change or new ideas, using data and insights about the customer and the business
- Ability to define and implement rigorous, scalable processes, to test and analyze performance, and to make improvements via tools such as A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, pipeline acceleration
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to learn, problem-solve and stay calm under pressure
- Amenable to work on a UK and US shift (afternoon to night)
- Must have a stable internet connection of at least 25 mbps
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Digital Marketing
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs