Talino Labs Pte Ltd
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 50,000.00 / monthPHP300005000030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Increase department accuracy and efficiency. To succeed, you should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest. The ideal Accountant should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting and management principles and financial legislation
- Strong experience in General Accounting
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Performing the daily activities of the accounting tasks assigned and ensuring that all significant projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes are aligned with Talino and Amihan’s procedures
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the government compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong data entry skills and completing ad-hoc tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable, transaction recording, bank reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation, and closing of books
- Hands-on experience in QuickBooks Online
- Exceptional math skills.
- Actual experience in BIR monthly, quarterly and annual filing of Taxes
- Actual experience in Government benefit remittance.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with government and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
About Talino Labs Pte Ltd
Talino Venture Labs is a California-based global venture studio building tech startups across Asia and the United States. Our mission is to accelerate economic growth and recovery for the emerging middle class around the world. Talino Venture Labs is on mission to bridge the financial inclusion gap for 1.7 billion people around the world. Through the successful venture studio model, we build repeatable, scalable, and profitable fintech that empower underserved, underrepresented groups across the globe with financial access and mobility. Our proprietary tech stack gives us the capability to build, deploy, and scale new technologies and businesses with greater agility and efficiency. Talino FIT™ is already being used by financial institutions across Asia and the United states. https://www.talinolabs.com/