- We are looking for a highly-analytical Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our Company.
- To accomplish your goal of successfully managing our company’s tax and financial processes, you will perform various tasks.
- These include filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting processes. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication, organizational skills and has knowledge on international taxation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years proven experience as a public accountant.
- CPA certification is a requirement.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Can work from home
- Preferably female
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on holidays
- HMO upon regularization
- Convertible Leaves
- 13th and 14th month pay
- Hybrid set-up
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening