Network Engineer | Cisco ACI Implementation
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Level 1 Network and Support Engineer:
Fulfillment of Service Request.
- Service Request shall be defined as those changes that are low risk and frequently recurring such as:
- Access port configuration to ensure that end devices will have access in respect to network connectivity
- IP address and port assignment for the end devices
- Configuration of basic parameters of routing and switching equipment such as:
c.Management IP Address
Quarterly back up of logs of routers/switches
During implementation of Service Request, TTI shall strictly follow the Change Management Process of the customer.
- During an incident, onsite support shall provide Level 1 checking and troubleshooting to restore the services such as:
- Checking of cable connection of affected equipment.
- Physical checking of equipment status such as port LED indicators, Power LED indicators, Link LED indicators.
- Checking and troubleshooting of port type configuration such as Access port.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of port aggregation such as port channeling.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of VLAN and port VLAN membership.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of Port Security
- IOS changes (upgrade/downgrade) on layer 2 devices such as access switches that is needed to restore a service or resolve a problem
- Checking and troubleshooting of inter-VLAN routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of static-routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of SNMP and Net Flow configuration.
- Checking and troubleshooting of basic Access Lists configuration.
- IOS upgrade/downgrade on layer 3 devices such as distribution switches/core switches with close coordination with Level 2 support of the client.
- Submits reports such as Activity Reports, Incident Reports and other reports as required.
- Strictly monitors time in handling incidents and escalates to Level 2 support if needed.
- Installation of Service Unit provided by the customer.
- Interacts with Level 2/ Level 3 support of the client or equipment vendor in restoring the services and resolving problems.
Monitoring and checking of the network and equipment status through Client provided monitoring tool.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (5) year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Work related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- At least 1 year experience in Cisco ACI implementation
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
- Certification in any of the following is an advantage
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.