Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Work with teams to determine the potential value of early-stage innovation partners to the company. Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
Develop hypotheses and appropriate testing procedures to validate assumptions after identifying and defining challenges and opportunity areas.
Work on projects including technology review, business model innovation, prototyping, and proof-of-concept creation alongside colleagues from throughout the company.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Create solution presentations and deliver these ideas to customers via presentation, demo, discovery workshops, training etc.
- Responsible to validate and review the project's requirements (TOR Creation, POC, DEMO, BOM)
- Supervise the Team for any activity Presales, Implementation and Support.
- Provides technical and functional direction to vendors and/or contract staff during the construction, maintenance, and implementation of assigned information systems projects to ensure project requirements are met.
- Participates in evaluating the activities of staff, recommending improvements and modifications.
- Researches and evaluates software technologies; assists with analysis and recommendation of software solutions.
- Responsible to work with partners and others solution group, as well as use our core tools, to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
- Creates high level design document, low level design document, technical write-up, comparative analysis and used cases for skills advancement on technical writing.
A. Minimum Education
Bachelor of Science in fields of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in fields of Electronics and Communications
- Bachelor of Science in fields of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in fields of Computer Science
B. Minimum Experience/Training
6-10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Extensive knowledge with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure and O365 Architecture, Complex implementations and migration of Microsoft solution like O365 and Azure.
- Strong understanding with OneDrive and Office Online apps and Microsoft Teams
- Expertise with Microsoft Solution like SharePoint and Microsoft O365
- Advanced knowledge and specialization in Microsoft Office 365/2016/2019 cloud deployments
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance, Advanced eDiscovery, and Information Protection
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Defender and DLP Policies.
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.