Work with the Philippines next-generation B2B Marketplace Shoppable. We help small and large businesses expand their reach by catering to a global marketplace, selling authentic products, and fulfilling orders efficiently. Shoppable is the Philippines first 100% Filipino-owned eCommerce platform specializing in digital procurement. Work with us!
As a Google PPC Specialist/Manager, you are responsible in managing media strategies for Google advertisements, and understanding support initiatives that will aid in developing current and future product and campaign strategies of Shoppable Business. This role involves coordinating with Marketing and Development teams to ensure the quality of the brand’s products and services.
- Monitor and administer website analytics, reports, and understanding of reporting tools
- Monitor and evaluate trends and changes in search results and the brand’s search performance across different search engines
- Provide a keen understanding of revenue tracking and paid advertising
- Generate monthly reports for products and services
- Recommend and execute efficient strategies for keywords to maximize audience opportunities and campaign structures
- Account integral budget caps, impressions, website quality score, and other account metrics
- Keyword research and selection: Identifying the most relevant keywords to target in an advertising campaign.
- Ad creation and optimization: Writing effective ad copy and ensuring that ads are optimized for maximum performance.
- Bid management: Setting and adjusting bids for individual keywords to ensure that ads are shown to the right people at the right time.
- Campaign monitoring and analysis: Regularly monitoring campaign performance, analyzing data, and making adjustments to improve results.
- Reporting: Providing regular reports on campaign performance and recommending improvements.
- Two years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) advertising
- Google Ads/ Bing Certification (preferred)
- Proficient in managing medium to large scale PPC campaigns in a scale of different marketing verticals
- Experience with different ad platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio/ Looker Studio. Proficient in using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheet
- Experience in running google ads especially tailored for eCommerce brands
- Has run successful campaigns before that will be able to present data examples/ reports
- Experience with using analytics tools
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate and articulate complex search engine results
- Knowledge of internet marketing and project management
- High levels of autonomy, attention to detail, and organization
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Google Analytics
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Microsoft / MS Office