- Responsible in providing basic healthcare services, assessing health risks and promoting health for all the employees.
- Responsible in creating, endorsing and updating job safety programs for all employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing general first-aid when needed.
- Responsible for coordinating and setting up annual physical examination for all employees; making sure that every employee complies with the schedule.
- Works closely with employees to raise healthcare awareness. He/She may hold a company-wide meeting to discuss general healthcare tips and recommendations.
- Reports to the Plant Manager the overall employee health and may make recommendations about healthcare initiatives.
- Identify and assess possible risk and safety hazards.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Inspection of production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe and order repairs for unsafe and or damaged equipment.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to all safety regulations.
- Preparation and submission of necessary documents related to safety to DOLE and other Government offices.
- Compile and maintain relevant register to ensure compliance of each employees.
- Document staff information, minutes of the meetings and reports compiled for management and future references.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to discuss and share best practices.
- Focus on prevention and employees’ training for safety.
- Participate in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques.
- Create safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes.
- Investigate causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site and finding the best way to prevent future accidents.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse is an advantage); accredited Safety Officer; must have BOSH certification from DOLE accredited training center.
- Experience: Minimum of Three (3) years’ work experience as Safety Officer and Company Nurse.
- Others: Proficient in all Microsoft Applications; Knowledge or Familiarity with OSHC, DOLE and BWC
- First-Aid Experience
- Critical Medical Thinking
- Bedside Manner
- Decision Making Skills
- Disciplinary Skills
- Operational Planning
- Product Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Inspection Skills
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintenance Plan
- DOLE and other Related Government Regulation
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.