World Class Laminate Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesJennys Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve and maintains that the warehouse operation is at peak efficiency to ensure good customer experience and high satisfaction rate as the primary goal.
- Ensure that all products due for delivery are prepared within the 48-hour lead time for delivery and 24 hours for pick-up by scheduling and assigning subordinates to complete the task.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by ensuring that daily cycle count, monthly and yearly physical inventory count is implemented and reconciled to the Odoo system.
- Continuously improve inventory accuracy when it comes to count and location.
- Maintain and control shrinkage percentage of Warehouse.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage, requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and deliveries.
- Create warehouse analytics based on established capacity and performance level.
- Control and reduce rate of return due to quality issues and/or non-compliance to customer requirements.
- Establish and attain warehouse KPI targets.
- Maintains internal and external warehouse facility condition by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Continuously develop BCP measures to reduce the disruption of unforeseen events.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains warehouse staff job efficiency by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short-term and long-term performance goals.
- Create succession planning to ensure the sustainability of the warehouse operation.
- Submit weekly operational report to plant manager/head of operations.
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned.
Graduate of Engineering course; preferably Industrial Engineering
Minimum of 5 years' work experience as a Warehouse Manager in a manufacturing or processing plant.
Computer literate (MS applications); knowledge or familiarity with ERP system.
Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jennys Ave, 1609 Pasig, Philippines
- 1 opening
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.