Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Get Hooked 360, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager is a key player in the accounts management team with the key task of implementing campaigns and championing brands using various marketing solutions, mainly via digital applications or otherwise, depending on client scope and requirements.
An ADBM understands that client management and relationship building is essential to the agency business and works in ways to strengthen it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management of assigned brand campaigns and projects to hit brand objectives and agency KPIs.
- Understanding of brand goals and alignment of agency proposed strategies
- Knowledge and familiarity of the business environment, quick to learn and adapt to changing needs and translate those learnings to actionable insights.
- Collaboration and partnership with internal teams to be able to deliver fully on campaign KPIs, such as but not limited to: creatives, media, SEO, website and other tech-related projects, community management, production and digital PR.
- Organization of brand financials and items related to budget management
- Creation of campaign performance reports and other project related reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate head or CMG heads
- Communications or Management degree holder (Nice-To-Have: Any course work related to digital management)
- 2 years brand marketing or advertising agency experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Brand or Product Management
- Account Planning
- Budget Monitoring
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing
- Ability to handle multiple accounts without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external customers.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening
About Get Hooked 360, Inc.
Get Hooked 360 is a Philippines-based digital marketing agency committed to drive businesses forward by making smart and creative campaign ideas come to life. Our mission is to empower brands to succeed through practical, flexible, and efficient use of digital that transforms brand awareness to brand advocacy. We offer end-to-end digital marketing tools and solutions to suit business needs. Strategy, creatives, media, community management and technology are developed in-house allowing us to offer our services with better flexibility, competitiveness and customization. Why Work With Us? Our strength lies in years of experience in corporate marketing, creative servicing and information technology honing our skills to understand your brand and business objectives and choose the right messaging, digital tools, and channel to strengthen your digital presence and get to your target market. Be Part Of Our Team Get Hooked 360 strives to nurture a healthy and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive, enjoy rewarding personal relationships and work according to their abilities. Redefining the working environment of an agency, we believe that the role of both the management and its employees working together results in not only productive business outcomes but also relationships where the overall wellbeing of everyone is valued and encouraged. We value malasakit and we have a heart for our customers and our people. We believe that when we take care of our people, our people naturally takes care of our organization. We love life within and beyond work.