- Independently strategize and develop video contents for Reels and Tiktok purposes to cover our property projects situated within Jabodetabek.
- Write, brief, schedule and publish engaging posts that represent the voice of multiple property brands in various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok).
- Manage the editorial calendar and creative development process by collaborating with our internal creative team consisting of a designer and a video team, from concept to delivery
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and industry trends
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Serve as the community manager for the brand-owned social platforms.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in social media specialist, social media community management, social content creation, or a related field.
- Proven portfolio and experience as a short video (Reels/Tiktok) creator.
- Excellent storytelling ability and creative thinking, with the capability to adapt to changing trends and challenges.
- Interested in property, architecture or interior design
- In-depth knowledge of social media best practices, metrics, tools
- Agile, strong time management, excellent communicator, self-starter and high attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto, Kuningan Barat Kel., Mampang Prapatan
- Online Property Marketing
- 1 opening
Lamudi.co.id is part of Lamudi, a global online property portal focusing exclusively on emerging markets. Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi was originally founded by Rocket Internet in 2014. Since 2020 Lamudi.co.id is part of Emerging Markets Property Group (EMPG), one of the leading digital classifieds groups in the MENA, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.