- Prepare periodic and ad hoc forecasts and annual budgets.
- Deliver timely and accurate management reports and effective KPI reporting.
- Assist with forward view projections, interpret financial results and variances to budget and forecasts.
- Assist with the preparation of long-term business forecasts.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models and dashboards to facilitate the analysis and presentation of financial data
- Identify, report and model key financial information to support decision-making and drive efficiencies in planning processes.
- Participating in system projects and driving them to successful completion.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a Financial Planning Analyst, Business Analyst, or a similar role
- Working experience in multinational companies and with remote teams
- Demonstrable budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis skillset
- Financial modeling skills with the ability to provide insights into financial and business performance
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously with the day-to-day tasks
- Proven advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of SaaS financial and non-financial KPIs and metrics is a bonus
- Ability to translate business requirements & questions into technical solutions, and translate those solutions into actionable commercial insights
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 1 opening
About BCI Central (Philippines), Inc.
BCI Central Group of companies is a subsidiary of BYGGFAKTA GROUP, a leading software, and information company within the construction industry, with a proprietary cloud-based service and a fully integrated data and software platform. The Group is a major player at the center of the construction ecosystem. BCI Central (known as BCI Asia) was established in 1998 and was founded to create efficiencies and enhance transparency in the intrinsically complex construction industry. Our software solutions and related services achieve this while simultaneously enabling our clients to identify sales opportunities, make informed decisions and connect with key target markets. We play a crucial role in empowering businesses around the world with construction-centric tools to succeed. Our Mission To become the leading global, multi-platform, software-enabled pre-construction data service by combining our research expertise, industry knowledge and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative, industry-critical data products and software solutions. Our Values Boldness – we dare to go where the biggest challenges are. Our entrepreneurial spirit means we are not afraid to challenge the status quo in order to pioneer new business in previously unrivaled markets or to have the courage to dig deeper and persist in finding new opportunities. Commitment – we are committed to our mission as it relates to our members, our team and the communities in which we operate. Our commitment extends to the quality of information we provide, to the level of service given, to being accountable to our team members and to the social and ecological welfare of our environment. Integrity – we conduct ourselves with integrity in everything we do and adhere to the highest ethical standards in every interaction. This means we would rather forego an opportunity; lose an order or part ways with a staff member than compromise our integrity.