- Apply exploratory or predictive analytics to solve business problems.
- Develop and support cloud-based AI applications and tools utilizing cutting-edge open-source and cloud technologies. This position participates in all phases of the project lifecycle, including research, requirements gathering, database development, cloud-based application development, analytical report creation.
- Explain and defend potential insights and conclusions drawn from data, as well as identify and investigate potential data anomalies to determine root cause and recommend corrective action.
- Display and visualize processed information so its value can be understood.
- Performs data modeling. Implement and test data modeling designs. Use advanced math and statistics. Use modern data analytical techniques working with information retrieval, machine learning, matrix and graph algorithms, unsupervised clustering & data mining to solve business problems.
- Work with big datasets with minimal engineering support.
- Integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement. Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Work effectively both as an individual analytic contributor and collaborator within the team
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, etc.)
- Experience with common supervised learning techniques to include but are not limited to regression models such as logistic and linear regression, classification models such as decision trees, naive bases, nearest neighbor, random forest, SVM, and neural network models, and unsupervised learning technique such as k-means clustering.
- Experience writing code in Python with documentation for reproducibility
- Experience writing SQL
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Data Visualization
- Database Software
- Analyzing Data
- Relational database software
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Interpretation
- Business Information Management
- Information Systems
- Information Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!