- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Reaching out to new customers and making proposals, presentations or pitches sharing brand story and outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Generating monthly action plans to meet sales targets
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales representative in company pop-ups and events
- Ensuring that client details, account pipelines and mailing lists are regularly updated.
- Customer relationship management, including setting up and maintaining the CRM system and tracking metrics around it.
- Managing interns and external party partnerships.
- At least 1-year work experience in corporate giveaway sales industry or a similar industry as Jacinto & Lirio
- Has an existing network of corporate customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Loves the Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Basic Pay with 1-3% commission on every closed corporate bulk orders + bonuses
- Proposal Writing
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Rapport Building
- Referral Maximization
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Wholesale, Retail, Leathergoods
- 15 openings
About Jacinto & Lirio by Ecoingenuity Inc.
JACINTO & LIRIO (meaning “Hyacinth” and “Lily”), is a social enterprise that transforms a “pest” into eco-iconic and multi-functional leathergoods sustainably made from water hyacinth, with a mission to empower affected families by the water hyacinth infestation problem through livelihood generation. We accept interns ALL YEAR ROUND!