At Prialto we are seeking bright and talented individuals who want to learn and grow professionally while supporting top clients Internationally. The ideal candidate must be forward-thinking, self-driven, results-oriented and is comfortable providing all levels of support for C-level executives in the US.
If the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! Please note that this application will require 45 min to process as we have some assessments you will need to complete prior to your interview.
Support C-Suite executives of top US companies.
- Provide administrative, creative, or technical assistance.
- Manage clients' agenda efficiently.
- Support clients' business processes to increase productivity.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's / College degree in any related field
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Good client relation skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong business judgment
- High attention to details
- Highly organized individual
- Can consistently demonstrate Prialto’s core values
- Willing to work on night shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
PRONOUS - A monthly company wide bonus where you can earn up to 22.5% of your basic salary.
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
Prialto provides remote administrative assistants to executives, entrepreneurs, and businesses. Our virtual executive assistant services are curated and managed from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, with creative insights from our global staff in Asia and Central America.
Our global telecommuting enables talented people in peripheral parts of the world economy to do cool work with dynamic business professionals in amazing places like San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles.