- To support the product manager and account executives by administering the sales information system and provide all other administration services for the whole team and clients.
- Assist client request/s.
- Provides clerical support for the sales team.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for BOM
- Recordkeeping responsibilities may include sales, electronic databases for prospective customers.
- Maintains customer database by encoding customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Support Product Manager and Account Manager’s inquiries
- Communicate to client via phone and email, ensuring timely responses
- Help prepare and co-ordinate deliverables to both internal and external customers.
- Actively contribute to continual service improvement
- Escalation to sales team to ensure alignment of processes
- Perform any related tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications,
- With Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork
- Organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specialized in IT/Computer Hardware or Equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- HMO and life insurance
- Service Incentive Plan
- Christmas Bonus
- Leave Conversion
- Career Advancement
- Regular Salary Appraisals
- Regularization Appraisal
- Performance Review Appraisal
- Opportunity to travel for leisure
- Paid trainings/seminar
- Financial Assistance
- Creative Thinking
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
About Quartz Business Products Corporation
Quartz Business Products Corporation is one of the largest Information Technology solutions companies in the Philippines. With over 42 years of experience in the I.T industry, we take pride in our business performance and recognized by the Philippines top corporations as a Reliable, Efficient, Professional, Cost Effective and Expansive Solutions Provider. Quartz Business Products Corporation is an authorized resellers of HP. As an HP Platinum Partner, we proudly position HP devices to our clients, successfully meeting their most demanding requirements. Quartz Business Products Corporation has built a reputation of excellent products and services. It achieves this through its strong partnership with leading I.T. brands, extensive portfolio, nationwide distribution, highly-competent sales team and committed after-sales support. We continually expand our quality products and excellent services portfolio to provide our consumers with the best technologies and superior solutions that drive higher productivity, better cost efficiency and more opportunities for our Clients. With our robust financial and operational capacity, Quartz Business Products Corporation has impressive numbers of Partners and we deliver more than 100,000 products nationwide. We provide hundreds of corporation and millions of consumers with innovative, quality products and excellent services for their enterprises.