- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
TeleMarketing and Lead Generation Campaign:
- Lead Generation Campaign, specifically the following:
- Oversees and monitors the implementation of the telemarketing program of the department.
- Ensures that leads generated from the campaign are adequately evaluated.
- Ensures that sales lead generated from the campaign programs are endorsed accordingly to the sales department.
- Designs and maintains social media presence of company.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Organizes events being undertaken by the company which are not promotional in nature whenever necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management, or any Business related course.
- With at least 1 year in marketing and/ or advertising and promotions is an advantage.
- With experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in technology and computer application.
- Above average intelligence business understanding.
- Excellent and effective communication, telemarketing, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good customer and public relations skills.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Has initiative and can work with the least supervision.
- Results-oriented and responsible.
- Can work effectively with the team.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
- Open to a flexible schedule and render overtime work when necessary.
- Willing to be assigned to different client sites.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Information Technology
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Marketing Communications
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 3 openings
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.