Quezon City Internship Program
Quezon City Local Government
- Quezon City, PhilippinesElliptical Road , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Part timePART_TIME
Welcome to the Quezon City Government Internship Program!
- We're excited to have you on-board and experience your On-The-Job Training with us.
- In this program, we are looking for passionate, responsible interns to join our various departments here in QCG.
- Learn and experience the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures as passionate government public servants.
Courses from the listed below are all encouraged to apply:
- Health Services Courses (Medical field)
- Human Services Courses (Hospitability and Tourism, Government and Public Administration, Law, Psychology, Social Work, Human Behavioral Science)
- Environmental and Agriculture Courses
- Business, Management & Technology Courses (IT/Computer Science, Business Management & Administration, HRM, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Office Management, Business Administration)
- Arts & Communication Courses (AB Communication Arts, Multi-Media Arts, Journalism, Digital Design, Library and Information Science, English and Filipino Majors)
- Engineering and Architecture Courses
- Vocational/Technical Courses
- Those who need to do OJT/Practicum
Other qualifications include (but not limited to):
- Must be a resident of the Philippines to apply;
- Fully vaccinated students;
- Must do face-to-face (onsite);
- Students who are looking for academic purposes or voluntary experience
- Proficient in the MS Office Applications (i.e., Word, PPT, Excel);
Please be aware that this is not a paid internship, and does not offer any allowance/compensation.
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Elliptical Rd, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Government Administration
- 50 openings
About Quezon City Local Government
Quezon City is a vast and teeming city with a steadily increasing income and occupation of one-third of Metro Manila’s total land area. It now serves as the Philippines’ government center with the legislature and other important government offices located in its area. All of these are reminiscent of the same noble dream that brought forth the creation of the City. Quezon City is situated on the northeast portion of Metro Manila. It is bounded on the north by Caloocan City and San Jose del Monte City in Bulacan Province, on the east by San Mateo and Marikina, on the south by Pasig and Mandaluyong, San Juan and Manila, and on the west by Valenzuela, Caloocan, and Manila. Its northeastern and eastern boundaries are defined by the Novaliches Watershed and the Marikina River. With an area of 16,112.58 hectares (based on 1995 GIS graphical plot), it is the largest among the sixteen (16) cities and one (1) municipality in the region and is almost one-fourth the size of Metro Manila. VISION The Quezon City Government envisions itself to be a model of effective governance and responsible leadership, working in partnership with the citizenry in building a Quality Community. MISSION To provide quality service which will make Quezon City an ideal community where people live, work and do business in a hospitable, progressive & peaceful environment. For more information on the application process, kindly visit the link below to learn more. t.ly/Hpx8