Remedy is looking for a creative, hardworking, and organized individual to join our team! The Business Development Intern will work directly with our founder and Managing Director in maintaining and developing solutions for Remedy and its sister company.
You'll be making impactful and valuable decisions when it comes to our business' product and sales strategies, campaign designs, product development, and launches.
This role is completely remote/work-from-home.
- Conduct market and product research and analyze competitors
- Support our Managing Director in creating business and pricing strategies as well as evaluate the company’s developing products
- Providing regular progress reports and updates on key insights
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams
- Analyze and report significant data and trends
- College student in any related field
- Interested in the skin and wellness industry, e-commerce, and digital marketing
- Knowledgeable on Notion and Google Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and a fast-learner
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home