Do you have a passion for food, business and digital technology?
Do you enjoy talking to local Filipino business owners and helping them find solutions to their everyday problems?
Would you enjoy virtually troubleshooting and assisting businesses from all over the Philippines to better understand and use an innovative tablet-based point-of-sales + inventory system that can simplify the running of their business and make their lives easier?
If so...then this might be the perfect role for you!
Customer happiness is a very important part of any company, but at UTAK POS we aim to go the extra mile by making life easier for our local customers - many starting new and small food, service and retail buisnesses, often using this kind of POS and Inventory technology for the first time.
We pride ourselves on our hands-on, extra supportive customer support - and expect a very high degree of patience, empathy and warmth in all new members joining the department.
The ideal person for this role would be fully responsible for assisting clients with any product queries, concerns, or troubleshooting requests via call, text or Messenger, and thus must possess a comprehensive understanding of the product, as well as a capability to learn and understand new features quickly.
He or she must be able to coordinate well with a team, working closely with Logistics to help track and coordinate package deliveries, with Finance to assist with creating new accounts, and with Tech to relay key information to and from clients regarding their concerns.
- Respond to client queries and troubleshooting requests via Messenger or call
- Help coordinate package deliveries with Logistics team
- Help coordinate new account requests with Finance team
- Assist Tech on prioritizing urgent tasks, and follow-up on technical fixes
- Making sure all client queries have been properly resolved / acknowledged
- Assisting in encoding menus for clients
The role will suit a problem solver by nature, passionate about helping local businesses and being understanding if they are sometimes lost or confused using the software, or if they don't know how something works.
- A sincere passion for helping local and small businesses (food, retail, service, franchise, milk tea, sari sari stores)
- Extensive Product Knowledge of our POS and Inventory system
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving (can pinpoint issues & suggest workarounds)
- Attentiveness & Organization
- Good Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Extremely organised and responsive
- Familiar with the pain points of food, retail and service business owners
- A love of technology and its benefits
- Some background in doing fast-paced problem solving for local customers via phone or in-person.
- Service orientated and iniative-driven
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LaunchGarage, Quezon City, Eastwood, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings