Healthcare Management Associate
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Will be reporting onsite during training - that could last until 6 months
*With Relocation Bonus
*60,000 Signing Bonus for non-licensed professionals
*100,000 Signing Bonus for licensed professionals
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Documentation Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be working with a client physician and their team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- You will support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
- You will provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings, and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format.
- You will audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries for accuracy and completeness against audio recording of patient clinic visit / encounter as well as audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries documented in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and not templates.
What are we looking?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably health/clinical-related courses
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working as a Health Agent
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
Good to have skills:
- Professional Healthcare License
- USRN License
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings