The position holder is responsible for the management of activities relating to regulatory and compliance requirements of all ARI PDE Renewable projects. The position holder studies regulations and communicates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance and suggests possible mitigation plans.
- Ensures the timely preparation, filing, processing and acquisition of permits and approvals during the Pre Development, Development and Execution Stage of ARI Renewable Projects.
- Requirements may come from, but not limited to, the following agencies: DOE, ERC, BOI, PSALM, Transco, NPC, PEMC/IEMOP/WESM, RE Market, NGCP, and other energy industry related stakeholders and interested persons.
- Such requirements may also be required from relevant regulations such as the EPIRA, RE Law, and other related power industry regulations.
- Ensures timely, complete and correct documentation of compliance requirements falling within SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work as may be necessary for ARI PDE activities and for proper handover to Operating BU.
- Timely reports progress of permitting processes to the top management and other concerned ARI personnel.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the timely identification, management and reporting of potential or actual concerns and issues.
- In relation to this, the position holder is also expected to provide effective, efficient and practical recommendations for identified concerns and issues for proper action by the relevant persons.
- Establishes strong working relationships with SRC Regulatory team’s stakeholders (as identified above).
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and permitting requirements relevant to SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work. This includes:
- Staying current with and monitoring developments (new or amendments) in the said regulations and permitting requirements;
- Being able to identify and raise issues and provide proper recommendation to protect ARI’s interests.
- Provides updates regarding relevant developments in regulations and permitting requirements.
- Conducts research and develops reference materials as may be necessary or relevant to SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- Coordinates with other departments for the necessary information or assistance required for the preparation and processing of permits clearances.
- Coordinates and implements projects and initiatives and prepares contract agreements/concessions.
- Capable of properly managing a team to perform various functions under SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- 4 years relevant experience in the power industry or related experience in engaging stakeholders
- 2 years of experience directly managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year related course
- Exposure in working with/for relevant agencies (DOE, ERC, NGCP, and/or BOI), particularly involving project development and permitting.
- Experience in reviewing/interpreting regulations within SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- Working knowledge in Project Management.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening