The Treasury Analyst is responsible for handling the Treasury Cash Management & Treasury Operations and Cashiering function of the assigned Business Unit.
- Ensures that collections are deposited on the collecting accounts on a timely manner.
- Download bank statements on a daily basis and monitors the level of cash in the accounts.
- Coordinates with other business partners for their inflow and requirements to ensure timely funding such as servicing/pay downs, dividend payments, and others from operating and investing activities.
- Analyze cashflow and define plans to address funding requirements and assess the opportunities to invest in a case of surplus.
- Prepares daily cash position report
- Prepares RFP for fund transfers & other treasury bank transactions.
Treasury Disbursement Operations
- Ensures APVs are accounted for and processed in accordance to due dates and urgency.
- Ensures correct GL accounts and proper mode of payments were used in disbursements.
- Ensures payment are supported with the approved APV and required documentations and approvals.
- Ensures that processed payments are adequately funded.
- Prepares & submits accurate and relevant reports on a timely manner.
Treasury Cashiering Operations
- Ensures availability of funds for approved cash advances & replenishments.
- Ensures that checks are funded prior check releasing.
- Releases checks only on agreed schedule and ensures tagging in the system.
- Ensures released checks are duly acknowledged by authorized persons with required VAT OR/AR or with undertaking from the employee receiving the payment in favor of the payee.
- Accounts for all Released and Unreleased checks and reconcile against GL balances
- Determines the needs of internal and external clients and attends to their queries and complaints promptly in a professional manner.
- Prepares and endorses checks for cancellation
- Prepares and submits accurate and relevant reports on a timely manner.
- Facilitates opening/closing of bank accounts
- Ensures proper labeling and filing of treasury document
- Acts as back up for other team members on leave
- Conforms to the company’s Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, and Information Security Management Systems policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 27001 standards.
- Reports Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, and Information Security events/incidents or potential events, or other security risks to the organization/committees in-charge.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference in accordance with ISMS policies
- Maintains availability, confidentiality, and integrity of documents.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the TL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any business-related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Treasury Department.
- Working knowledge in Treasury Operations and accounting management
- Proficient in Oracle or any other related Accounting System
- Proficient with MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy, 8000 Davao City, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening