The Internal Auditor is responsible in evaluating the soundness, adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the existing internal controls of processes of assigned audit coverage.
- Prepares the annual audit work program taking into consideration the enterprise risks, issues and special engagements from management.
- Assures and reviews IMS, other legal compliance requirements such as HR, statutory reviews, DOLE requirements, contracts compliance, etc, and special audit engagements requested by the management.
- Familiarizes her/himself with the processes being audited.
- Prepares, implements and monitors audit plans and internal audit working paper for assigned process audit engagements.
- Facilitates audit opening meetings with relevant teams to discuss the audit plan and agree on the audit schedule.
- Conducts interviews, desk audits and on-site inspections when necessary for the processes being audited.
- Writes audit reports based on gathered facts and evidences.
- Facilitates audit closing meetings with relevant parties to discuss findings raised, and agree on action plans.
- Issues Corrective/Preventive Action Report for raised nonconformities.
- Reviews the adequacy of the corrective actions taken to reduce if not eliminate deficiencies or non-conformities
- Monitors and closes audit findings in the Issues Monitoring Matrix.
- Presents and discusses Audit Highlights/Summaries during Audit Committee Meetings/Opscomm meetings.
- Facilitates ISO external audit activities in coordination with all team leaders.
- Implements special engagements such as but not limited to
- Operational Readiness Reviews (ORR) and process gap analysis.
- Implements Internal audit and ISO management system-related training and refreshers.
- Processes billings for external audits and other activities.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Industrial Engineering
- Preferably with complete audit experience (management system, operations, financial, and/or information system audits) in a major auditing firm or with the company gained under the direction and guidance of an auditor who is competent as an audit team leader
- With at least one (1) year experience in a technical or professional position involving the exercise of judgment, problem solving, and communication with other managerial or professional personnel, peers, customers and/or other interested parties.
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet / Ponciano, Davao City
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture