Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role: If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The SEO Associate is responsible for improving website ranking on search engine results pages by employing search engine optimization strategies, including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, keyword research, and link building.
What’s in it for you?
Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
We believe in being a good company and acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Create a solid campaign strategy that would ensure the highest possible ranking and best performance of website pages and articles
- Research relevant and powerful keyword phrases using Google Search, Google Keyword Planner, Semrush, Ahrefs, Authority Labs, and other tools
- Track, monitor, and analyze organic traffic and keyword ranking to improve clients’ visibility within search engines
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Develop link-building strategies
- Set up Google Analytics for the website
- Do technical audit, site updates, schema updates, and other tasks to ensure that the pages are up and running
- Optimize website directories and perform review monitoring
- Prepare detailed monthly reports and campaign performance reviews to enumerate accomplishments and areas for improvement, if there are any
- Make strong, effective campaign recommendations for more client satisfaction
- Stay updated on both white-hat and black-hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to Ayala perks and benefits
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Allowance
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1
- Access to mental health and wellness program
- Life and Accident Insurance on day 1
- Convertible leave credits
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Communication Research, Business Administration (with a focus on digital marketing), Information Technology, Computer Science, and other relevant courses
- Knowledge of and experience doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is preferred
- Willing to learn technical SEO and use different tools and platforms
- Can manage multiple projects independently
- Willing to work in different shifts
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, as well as to identify and resolve problems
- A team player and able to work well in a collaborative environment
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening