Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The Purchasing Associate helps maintain our supply inventory levels and negotiate deals with potential vendors. S/he will be responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures, and maintaining supply inventory levels required for effective company operation. S/he will also be charged with conducting regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the best price for each product that is purchased.
What’s in it for you?
Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Initiates bids/quotes from suppliers based on received RFQ
- Prepare Purchase Requisition based on bids/quotes received
- Vendor sourcing, qualifying and re-qualifying
- Application/submission of report to PEZA for Fixed Asset purchases
- Inventory custodian
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- As part of the Ayala Group, enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products, unlocking special offers and benefits within our company's network.
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Subsidy
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1 of employment
- Mental health & wellness program through our partner wellness provider. This will give you access to preventive therapy sessions with licensed Filipino psychologists and other mental wellness programs.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Assistance
- Experience a calendar filled with enticing company events!
- Performance Incentives
- Convertible leave credits
- Free parking
- At least 2 yrs. or 4 yrs. Graduate of any course
- Has a basic knowledge on Netsuite Oracle or equivalent system
- With 6 mos. of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be amenable to working on a hybrid setup
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening