- Analyze market requests regarding content management system and frontend defects on websites
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Liaise and coordinate with partners to ensure maximum reach for each project
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Collaborate with others within the digital marketing department to manage SEO and PPC strategies.
- Develop & implement link building techniques to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings
- College Graduate
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing SEM and SEO campaigns
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook) is preferred
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of any web master tools like Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster, Web analytics tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar and using of any 3rd party tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush and Screaming Frog
- Updated with search engine trends to develop and improve SEO practices
- Can work under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
About Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.