Front End Web Developer
August 99, Inc
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- The front-end developer creates interaction and user experience with scripts embedded in a site’s HTML. Everything a visitor to a site sees, clicks, or uses to input or retrieve information is the work of the front-end developer who creates client-side software that brings the site’s design to life.
- Using a combination of markup languages, design, and client-side scripts and frameworks, the front-end developer creates the environment for everything that website users see and touch: content, layout, and interaction.
- He/she must be willing to work in a fast-paced, professional, deadline-driven environment; be knowledgeable in web development standards; and must be able to communicate with project stakeholders effectively.
- Create and edit standards-compliant Wordpress themes.
- Create custom Wordpress page templates.
- Set up animations and videos on web pages using HTML5.
- Add and update site content.
- Ensure site compatibility across required browsers.
- Learn new coding techniques and platforms with minimal supervision
- Review and prioritize queued tasks.
- Coordinate with team leader, project manager, and art director about deliverables.
- Provide clear concise task updates to project managers and art directors to facilitate a smooth workflow within the team.
- Proficiency with AJAX-based applications
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other photo-editing tools
- Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with WordPress or other web platforms is a plus
- Experience with Git and SVN is a plus
- Ability to write jQuery plugins is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Adobe Photoshop
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 10 openings
About August 99, Inc
August 99 is a company of startups with 23 years experience and expertise in the world of tech and digital. We help other businesses succeed through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovative strategy. We also offer a suite of web-based digital products for clients world-wide: full web design, internet marketing, content creation, and app development. Going beyond startups, we also believe in empowering individuals to excel in their chosen careers. August 99 fosters an exciting collaborative working environment that encourages our people to go beyond their job descriptions and achieve more. It’s all a part of our core values: dare something worthy, find your awesome, and earn your beef! August 99 is part of Venture Studio 12 (VS12). Learn more about VS12 and its global companies and brands at vs12.com.