The Quality Assurance or QA Intern is helps the team in ensuring that products such as websites, themes, and plugins conform to standards by executing test plans. The process involves creation of proper documentation, cross-browser checks, and making sure that the final product adheres to client requirements. They also need to be familiar with basic HTML and CSS.
- Conduct manual and automated testing procedures on websites.
- Test internal tools such as Wordpress plugins and themes.
- Perform diagnostics and provide developers the steps to replicate bugs.
- Provide documentation and project history by submitting site issues to Salesforce and Gitlab.
- Perform minor adjustments and maintenance such as inputting DNS records and upgrading Wordpress plugins.
- Timely complete assigned projects and meet required daily output assigned by the QA team lead or Senior QA.
- Coordinate with and provide updates to the team about deliverables.
- Work on special projects assigned by the QA team lead if needed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be coachable and willing to adapt to changes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to clearly express ideas and solutions to team mates and stakeholders
- Familiarity with basic CSS and HTML
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Preferred: Familiarity with basic Photoshop or image editing operations
- Preferred: Experience with any content management system like Wordpress or Joomla
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home