Your will be responsible for technical & strategic implementation of SEO, driving exceptional performance and results across our portfolio of clients. We're looking for an experienced and data-driven SEO Specialist to join our team. In this role, you would develop, execute, report on and continuously improve SEO Campaigns for a broad range of our clients. You will also learn a LOT through a collaborative crew that specialises in all things SEO, SEM, social media, and web design.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- The planning and execution of SEO campaign & strategy – research, technical implementation & reporting
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEO; technical, on-site & off-site
- Multi-channel approach – strong understanding of digital channel integration (SEO/PPC/Content/Social)
- Providing data rich campaign performance insights & recommendations
- Delivering exceptional SEO results across local & international campaigns
- Campaign audits & strategy reviews
- Outside the box thinking – one size does not fit all approach
- Strong capabilities and experience with various digital tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, ahrefs and other industry platforms
- Experience across various CMS platforms; Wordpress, Magento, Shopify
- Strong communication skills working with both internal/external stakeholders
- Driven to be the best with an insatiable appetite for learning & development
This is your opportunity to work with some of the best digital talent in the industry and be part of a high energy, collaborative and fun team.
Clickality is an August99 division, which specializes in providing digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
We are searching for an SEO Specialist to join our tribe, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic approach to Search Engine Optimisation.
This is your opportunity to join our fun and dynamic team in our Ortigas office.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)