- The Financial Analyst prepares the consolidated annual, quarterly and monthly reports (actuals and budgets), presentations and forecasts for various recipients, aside from reviewing financial statements.
- The Financial Analyst also fulfills the control functions of the division by setting up and reviewing policies and procedures for various groups or units.
- Additional duties also include performing ad hoc functions.
- BS Degree in Accounting and must be a CPA
- With at least 1 year of work experience in the related field
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with a wide variety of contacts and clients, especially superior officers
- Able to handle and analyze large amounts of complex/very detailed information
- Able to work alone efficiently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
About AyalaLand Premier Inc.
Carrying Ayala Land’s pioneering legacy in creating master-planned estates, Ayala Land Premier creates distinctive living experiences with a diverse portfolio of high-rise condominiums, suburban communities, premium-grade offices, and leisure developments that nurture what we value the most.