Junior Content Specialist | Onsite
Baytech BPO Corporation
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor, Building C, Discover Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 22,000.00 / monthPHP200002200020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
You are responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing content for a company's website, social media channels, and other marketing materials.
Including conducting research, writing and editing articles, creating graphics and videos, and monitoring analytics to track the success of content.
A Junior Content Specialist is an entry-level position that involves creating, curating, and editing high-quality content for a variety of platforms and mediums. The primary responsibility of a Junior Content Specialist is to assist more senior team members with research, writing, and editing tasks, and may also help with social media, and analytics.
A Junior Content Specialist will often work closely with other teams such as marketing, design, and product development to ensure that content meets business and marketing goals.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Publishing and editing content using different Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Wix, etc.)
- Assist in the research, writing, and editing of various types of content, such as blog posts, articles, social media posts, product descriptions, and case studies
- Help in maintaining a content calendar, and scheduling the distribution of content
- Help in implementing and measuring the success of SEO and SEM strategies
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, design, and product development, to ensure that content meets business and marketing goals
- Help in monitoring, measure, and report on the performance of content across various channels and platforms
- Assist manager with larger projects and initiatives as needed
- Continuously improve content quality by staying current with industry trends and best practices.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant and meaningful experience
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Wordpress and Wix.
- Familiarity on using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Quora, Pinterest, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to proofread and edit content effectively
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Social Media best practices
- A degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Some experience in creating content is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening