As an accounting analyst, your responsibilities and duties include overseeing bookkeeping and accounting work associated with the company books. You will perform general bookkeeping duties, such as updating posts in the accounting software, reconciling accounts on a regular basis, recording all cash receipts, and distributing customer invoices to ensure that receivables are collected and payables are paid in a timely manner. You will function as part of the company’s finance team. Your main priority is to maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system. You are also expected to provide additional support to management during audits or another busy time.
What will you do
- Ensure effective and efficient support to operations by facilitating queries in our help desk system
- Arrange payments to vendors and employees
- Prepare, maintain and organize check and petty cash vouchers
- Send proof of payment to vendors
- Interact with vendors to resolve outstanding issues
- Recording and tracking payments in databases and accounting software
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconcile A/P to the G/L
- Perform weekly and monthly accounts payable report
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Analyze financial data and ensure compliance
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Filing and payment of monthly tax returns
- Auditing of liquidation reports from various parties
- Organize and safekeep all financial documents
- Execute a variety of financial procedures, including
- Month-end and year-end closings (Annualization)
- Cash flow reports
- Monthly financial and management reports
- Tax returns
- General ledger entries
- Petty cash handling
- Bank reconciliations
- In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work at night (Preferably 9pm to 6am)
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- At minimum, an associate's degree in Accounting or related field
- Open for fresh graduates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Expert project management and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with financial management software such as Xero or Quickbooks
- Intuit QuickBooks Software
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!