What is your role
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be conducting phone calls to our client’s list of cold and warm leads in order to close them as customers. By skillfully building interest, you should be able to create opportunities with new prospects as well as educate them about the products of our client. You must be able to ask smart, targeted questions, and speak knowledgeably. A successful Sales Development Representative is a strong communicator and a fast learner with the natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of our company.
What will you do
- Reach out to potential customers to produce real opportunities by asking qualifying questions
- Understand the products inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Based on qualification, get an agreement from the customer to speak to a Sales Representative
- Work closely with sales teams to schedule qualified leads in accordance with approved sales management guidelines
- A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- At least one year of experience in a sales position
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner
- Sincere customer empathy, high integrity, and honesty
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and sense of urgency
- Excellent skills in written communication, phone, and presentation
- An understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations
- Proven records of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with extreme attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 40 openings
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!