What Is Your Role
As a Payroll Associate, you will handle payroll and timekeeping files. You will help us shape our formal HR & Financial operational practices. Your mission is to coordinate efforts in payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
What Will You Do
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll for regular, project-based, contractual employees
- Prepare monthly SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig remittance & loan payment reports
- Prepare and file withholding tax reports
- Prepare final pays
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Conduct internal audits against standards and maintain internal records
- Assist with attendance trackers, timekeeping
- Assist employee benefits and leaves
- Conduct employee meetings related to administrative concerns and issues, employee benefits, policy changes and others
- Facilitate queries or complaints concerning salaries and wages
- Prepare monthly financial reports related to payroll
- Accomplish other necessary tasks
In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- Bachelor's/College degree in accountancy
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Solid analytical skills and eye for detail
- Experience in using Xero
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!