Freelance Digital Designer
Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
- Taguig, Philippines8th Floor, Unit 802, MDI Corporate Center, 10th Avenue Cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1630, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
A digital marketing agency like ours requires a combination of creative, technical and communication skills.
You're hungry to learn, fast to execute, and eager to work on projects ranging from responsive websites, social media content, email newsletters, digital ad banners and mobile app projects.
Our working environment is positively overflowing with creativity, passion and ambition. If you're the kind of person who loves to create and lives to learn, you have come to the right place!
To successfully fulfill your role, you will need to:
- Create and present concepts for client campaigns and new business that meet strategic and business goals
- Visualize, design and conceptualize effective solutions while collaborating with all teams under the Bonsey Jaden company
- Research, review and recommend suitable illustrations, photography and innovative solutions in all client projects
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table and participate in concept brainstorming
Please ensure that your resume contains a link to your portfolio.
This is a work-from-home opportunity, a stable internet connection is a must to be able to fulfill the role.
We are looking for a talented young creative with a diverse toolkit and experience designing for digital. You will ideally come equipped with:
- A fiery digital portfolio which shows off your ability to research, plan and design intuitively for desktop, tablet and mobile
- A fundamental understanding of web and mobile design best practice, including usability, information architecture and accessibility
- The ability to present your designs and discuss your rationale
- An understanding and respect for the importance of brand recognition and visual identity systems
- The ability to take brand identity ‘beyond the logo’ and create powerful brand equity that engages and captivates the consumer
- A keen interest in what’s happening in the local and global digital design space
- Strong self motivation to improve each week and achieve outstanding results
Only applicants physically based in the Philippines will be considered for the role.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening